Cinnamon is one of the oldest known spices. It has a delicious, naturally sweet flavor that many people love. The spicy sweetness of this simple,Delicious tea spreads throughout your body,making you fee warm and happy.
1 cinnamon stick
1 1/2 cups water
1 tsp Sugar
1) Place cinnamon stick and water in a medium sized pot and bring to a simmer on a stove over medium heat.Simmer for 5-7 minutes.Don't try to speed up things by using a higher heat setting -the cinnamon needs time to steep.
2) After simmering,take out the cinnamon stick.(Let it dry so You can use it again sometime.)
3) Stir the sugar into the tea.
4) Sensational Cinnamon tea is ready.
5) Wait for it to cool down to a sip-able temperature before you taste it.
You can reuse the same cinnamon stick several times before it loses its flavor.