Wish You all the readers of Mom's Recipies a Very Happy and Prosperous Ganesh Chaturthi / Vinayaka Chavathi !
This recipe is adapted from Medhaa's blog and made slight changes to suit our taste buds..This is one easy recipes and tastes great and delicious with roti, chapati, parathas or puri.Thanks a lot medhaa for sharing such a nice recipe.
3-4 Black cardamoms (Moti Elaichi)
2 onions chopped finely
1 tomato chopped finely
1 Bay Leaf
1 tsp red chili powder
1/4 tsp turmeric
1/2 cup plain curds
1 cup frozen corn
2 green chilies
1/4 tsp garam masala
fresh coriander leaves for garnish
salt to taste
1/2 cup Milk
Grind to a smooth Paste using little water
1/4 cup grated coconut, fresh or unsweetened dessicated coconut
2 tsp poppy seeds
7 cashew nuts
1. Heat oil in a pan. Add the open black cardamoms and bay leaf.
2. Add the onions and cook till they are translucent.
3. Add the sugar, red chili powder, turmeric and salt. Mix well.
4. Add the ground Paste and cook till oil separates.
5. Add the tomato and cook for 5 minutes.
6. Beat the curds well.
7. Add the curds, corn and garam masala. Add some water or milk to get desired consistency.Mix well.
8. Cover and cook on low for 10 minutes or till the corn is cooked.
9. Garnish with fresh coriander leaves and serve hot.