1) Dry Roast Sesame seeds / Til. Allow them to cool down
2) Dry Roast Groundnuts separately .After they cool remove their skin off.
3) Grate or powder the Jaggery /Gud.
4) Grind the sesame seeds to coarse Powder in a mixer.
5) Then grind groundnuts separately into powder in a mixie.
6) Combine sesame seeds powder,Goundnut powder and jaggery.All together grind this mixture in a mixie till they are well combined.
7) When you grind this mixture in a mixie ,it becomes little oily which helps in binding a ladoo .
8) Make small ladoos and store in airtight container.
1) These Ladoos remain fresh for 15 days.
2) If You want keep little bit of Sesame seeds separately and mix them in the mixture while binding the ladoo.