Gobi pakoras taste divine with the Evening tea or coffee.These crunchy pakoras are mouthwatering Indian appetizer or snacks.These are easy to make.
1 Small Cauliflower
3/4 Cup Bengal Gram /Chana Dal
3 Green Chillies Paste
1/2 tsp Ginger Paste
1/4 Cup chopped Coriander Leaves
Few Curry Leaves chopped
Salt to taste
Oil to deep fry
* Wash Cauliflower and cut into small pieces.
* Soak Bengal Gram / chana dal for 6 hours and drain water completely.
* Grind chana dal coarsely.
* Transfer this into a bowl and add cauliflower pieces, chopped green chillies paste,ginger paste,coriander leaves, curry leaves and salt.
* Mix everything.
* Heat oil in a pan.
* Deep fry the cauliflower pieces in the oil till they turn golden brown.
Serve hot with Green chutney orTomato ketchup