Ingredients:6 large strawberries
1 tsp of sugar
1/2 cup of whole milk
1 cup of ice cubes
- Remove the stalks from the strawberries
- Rinse the strawberries under the cold tap and cut them into slices
- Put the strawberries into a blender
- Add the milk and blend on low speed till well smooth, than add ice cubes and blend on high.
- Add sugar and blend on high speed for about 1 minute.
- The texture should be slushy and smooth.
- Pour into two glasses
Note:- A strawberry smoothie recipe will taste best if you use fresh strawberries instead of frozen ones. If frozen strawberries are all you have, it is better to add some sort of sweetener like sugar or ice cream.