Wish You all the readers of Mom's Recipies a Very Happy and Prosperous Ganesh Chaturthi / Vinayaka Chavathi !
Potato Paneer Sandwich is a yummy and nutritious ,healthy snack that can be made up in minutes. It is great for breakfast, brunch , lunchboxes and even for traveling.This is one of the easiest and tastiest dish.
1Potato - Boiled and mashed/grated
1 Carrot - grated (Optional)
1 Onion - Finely Chopped
Paneer - grated
1/2 tsp Garam masala
Salt to taste
1/2 tsp Chat masala (Optional)
1/2 tsp Amchoor - Dried Mango powder
1/2 tsp Red chilli powder
4 Bread Slices
1) Boil ,Peel and mash the potatoes well.
2) Grate the paneer and carrot.
3) Mix all of the above ingredients Mashed potatoes, grated paneer, finely chopped onions, grated carrot, salt, chilli powder, garam masala powder,chat masala,dried mango powder and adjust the masala according to your taste.Mix well.
4) Take a slice of bread and butter one side of it, put the masala on it and cover with another slice of bread.
5) Apply butter on the top of the covered bread so that it can toast and get golden brown. Toast it in a sandwich maker.
6) Serve with Ketchup and green coriander/mint chutney.