Mung Dal - 1/2 cup
Lime juice - 1 lime
Salt to taste
Mustard seeds - 1/2 tsp
Cumin seeds - 1/2 tsp
Green chillies - 3-4
Turmeric -1/2 tsp
Hing a pinch
Curry leaves - 5
oil - 1tbsp
1. Wash and cook Mung Dal with sufficient water in pressure cooker for 2-3 whistles.
2. Remove from stove, wait until the pressure cooker cools down.
3. Add 2-3 cups of water to cooked dal and bring to a boil.
4. Heat oil in pan ,add mustard seeds,cumin seeds allow to splutter than add green chillies,Curry leaves ,turmeric ,salt and Hing.
5. Add this seasoning to cooled Mung dal cook for 5 minutes and remove from heat.
6. Add lime juice and mix well.
7. Serve it with hot rice.