Sowmya of Creative Saga has passed me the "Magic Lamp Of Luck"!!!
From so many days I was searching for Eggless Vanilla cake recipe.Finally I find that recipe in Easy crafts 100% Microwave cooking blog. I made very little variations to that.The Cake came out nice and tasted so good.Thanks EC for sharing such a nice recipe.
200 grams Maida
1 tsp Baking powder
2 pinches Baking soda
1/2 tsp vanilla essence
Butter- 100 grams or Ghee- ¾ cup
200 grams Milk
200 grams Sugar
200-300 ml Soft drink (I used FANTA)
1) Melt the butter in a microwave safe bowl for around 30 seconds on micro high. Now add the milk and sugar and beat well.
2) Sieve the mix of maida, baking powder and baking soda around 3 to 4 times.
3) Add it to the butter and milk mix little by little and blend it well using cut and fold technique.
4) Add the soft drink (i used fanta) to get the required consistency and finally add the essence.
5) Grease a microwave safe bowl and pour the batter.
6) Microwave on high without covering it for 8-9 minutes.
7) Decorate the cake as desired using cream and icing sugar or strawberry or cherries.
The mighty Genie King and the beautiful Genie Princess from the magical Land of Faraway are back! Upon escaping the clutches of their Evil Master after being held captive for 1000 years, the magical genies have been busy flying on their Magical Flying Carpet, granting wishes and spreading love throughout the blogosphere.
And now, the genies are back with a special gift for everyone! Behold the sacred, Magic Lamp of Luck! With this magic lamp, your blog will enjoy much good luck and fortune, warding off all things evil lurking around in the blogosphere. We would like to share this magic lamp with you so please pass on the Magic Lamp of Luck to those in need of some good luck. Remember, do not be greedy or unkind, evil or vengeful and good luck & fortune will always be with you! Join us on another exciting magical adventure as we spread goodwill and good luck to one and all!
Start Copy Here*
1. Add your site(s) to the list once you have received the Magic Lamp of Luck.
2. Pass on the Magic Lamp of Luck to as many people as you like. After all, everyone needs some good luck!
3. Leave a comment HERE once you’ve passed on the Magic Lamp of Luck. Once the Genie King and Genie Princess have visited your site to make sure your links are complete and proper, you will then be added to the Master List.
4. To ensure everyone receives equal link benefit, please UPDATE your list regularly!
I would like to pass the Magic Luck to Cham, Srilekha ,Manasi Desai, Shreya, Rekha's Kitchen, Suma, Meera ,A & N
*End Copy Here*