We know Dosa is a super tiffin variety of South India. Generally all of us will like dosa.
Urad dal - 1 cup
Paraboiled Rice - 4 cups
Fengureek Seeds - a pinch
Soda bi carb - 1/2 tsp
Salt to taste
1) To prepare dosa dough soak 1 cup of Urad dal and 4 cups of rice,Fengureek seeds for 2 to 3 hours.
2 )Soak them separately. Then grind them in a mixer grinder or grinder.
3) After grinding mix them and add salt to the mixture.
4) Keep side for over night or more than 8 hours. The dough will ferment and it will 'come up'.
5) Add soda then mix it well and make dosas out of it.
6) Serve with any chutney or dosa milagai powder.
Notes:-Fenugreek Seeds will give a good aroma and good colour to the Dosa.