Pizza Bagels with very less cheese
Pizza bagels are ultimate snack.They are easy to prepare and ready in minutes. Kids love this.You can add almost any toppings you would like to these cheesy little treats.Try finely diced pineapple,finely chopped tomatoes and onions,finely sliced mushrooms or finely chopped bell peppers and onions.
Whole wheat mini bagels - 2
Minced Fresh Oregano or Dried Oregano - 1 tsp
salt to taste
Mozzarella Cheese ( Shredded) - 1/3 cup
Topping of choice (Optional)( I used tomatoes ,green pepper and onions)
Black Pepper / Crushed red pepper - a pinch (Optional)
1) Pre heat oven to 400 F (200 C) and set a rack in the top third of the oven.
2) Carefully cut the bagel in half and pop it into the toaster for some light toasting.
3) Arrange the bagel halves in a baking sheet.
4) Spoon some tomato sauce to your bagel. You should put on however much you like.
5) Sprinkle pre-shredded mozzarella cheese onto your bagels.You can put on however much you like. I used very less as my husband is little bit health conscious.
6) In a bowl , stir together the finely chopped tomatoes , onions and oregano. Season with a pinch of salt.If you want you can also add some spices like powdered garlic,crushed red pepper or black pepper etc.
7) Add the mixed toppings on the bagel.
8) Place in the oven and bake for 8 to 10 minutes, or until the cheese is golden brown. Remove and serve hot.
Enjoy the Perfect and delicious Pizza!
1) If your health conscious then you can avoid cheese or use very less cheese.
2) Finely chop all the vegetables.