Mirchi Bajji is an
long green chillies - 10
gram flour - 2 cups
baking soda - 1/4th tsp
cumin powder - 2 tsp
Ajwan powder - 2tsp
1 medium sized onion finely chopped
1) Wash green chillies, make a slit on one side of the chillies and carefully remove the seeds using the back side of your teaspoon.If you are a spicy eater, then can leave the seeds as it is, but I usually remove them.
or the secondary way, to remove the spiciness is;boil some water in a small pot with salt, drop these green chillies and remove within a minute or two and then make a slit in them.
2) Mix gram flour,salt, baking soda and make a thick batter.
3) In a small cup mix cumin powder, Ajwan Powder ,salt . Apply this mixture inside the slit green chillies lightly.
4) Heat oil in a wok, dip the chillies one by one in the batter and deep fry them.
5) For garnishing, chop an onion finely, slit the bajji length wise and stuff the onion on top. Drizzle some lime juice on top. Sprinkle coriander, cumin powder on top . Enjoy :))