* 3 small bunches fresh coriander
* 1/2 coconut make small pieces
* 1 small onion
* 7 green chillies
* 1tsp salt or as per ur taste
1/4 tsp. mustard seeds
1/4 tsp. cumin seeds
4-5 curry leaves
6-8 cloves garlic
1 pinch asafoetida
* Cut off roots from coriander, peel garlic and remove stalks from green chillies. Wash all these ingredients thoroughly. Cut onion into small pieces.
* Grind these all coriander, coconut, onion, chillies and salt in a mixer.
* Take a pan put 1tbspoon oil. Heat oil and add the seasoning ingredients. Fry garlic till it is light brown in color.
* Pour hot oil over the chutney and mix gently.
* Serve with hot rice