I love anything made up of Bhindi.This is all time favorite dish of my family.Even my little one likes this curry.This is a very easy,quick and tasty side-dish.People who don't like Bhindi,will also definitely like this dish. Just try it once,you will love this crispy and spicy Bhindi. This recipe is from Hetal's Blog.
- Bhindi (Okra) 350 g
- Oil to fry
- Lime juice 1 tbsp
- Red chilli powder 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Wash and dry the bhindi and cut it into small round pieces.
- Heat oil in a pan and deep fry the bhindi pieces till they become crisp.(Take care that they don't get burnt)
- Once they get fried remove the bhindi pieces and put it in a plate on a tissue paper.
- Let it cool,then add lime juice,red chilli powder and salt.Mix well.
- Serve as a side dish with rice.
Purva Desai ,Sripriya ,Trupti has passed me "Blogging Forever Friend" award. Thank you so much Purva ,Truptiand Sripriya:) I feel honored!!!
The following rules apply to this award:
1. Only 5 people are allowed to receive this award
2. 4 of them followers of your blog.
3. One has to be new to your blog and live in another part of the world.
4. You must link back to who ever gave you the award.
I choose four of my "frequent" (I highlighted this, since I have many ;)) followers to this blog :
Mitr_bayarea who is from United States and new to my blog.