Wishing all my Readers a Very Happy and Prosperous Diwali. May this Diwali brings you lots and lots of happiness and big cheer in life !!!
Corn (boiled)- 1 cup ( I used frozen corn)
Mushrooms(finely chopped)- 1Cup
Onion (finely chopped) - 1/2
Ginger paste - 1 tsp
Garlic - 1 clove
Butter - 2 tbsp.
Salt to taste
Pepper to taste
Milk - 1 cup
Vegetable broth - 2 Cups
* Heat butter in a pan and Saute onions and ginger paste , garlic clove till translucent.
* Add mushrooms and saute a little.
* Then add milk , vegetable broth , corn and simmer for another 10 minutes.
* Season with salt and pepper and remove from the heat and puree in a blender.
* Return the puree to the pan.Allow it to boil for another 5 minutes.
* Serve with garlic or plain bread.
This is reaching Herbs and flowers-Mushrooms hosted by RS originally started by PJ.