Serves ~ 3
1 cup uncooked Garden Rotini pasta
2 carrots, peeled, thinly sliced
1/2 cup frozen peas
2 Roma tomatoes, finely chopped
1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
2 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
1. Cook pasta as directed on the package.
2. During the last 3 minutes of cooking the pasta, add the chopped carrots and peas.
3. Drain pasta and keep it aside.
4. Heat oil in a pan.Add fresh tomatoes and let it cook for 5 mins. Then add cooked pasta.
5.Sprinkle Italian seasoning and garlic powder over pasta. Add salt and pepper to taste. Gently stir to mix.Switch off the stove.
5. Transfer pasta to serving platter. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
6. Serve and Enjoy yummy Pasta !!!