Mung/Pesalu (Dry): 175 gms
Salt: As per taste
Oil: For deep frying
1. First take a bunch of coriander and wash it cleanly and dry it.
2. Grind mung into a little coarse mixture like rava without adding water. Remove the mixture into a bowl.
3. Now cut the coriander finely and mix it with the coarse Mung.
4. Now grind green chillies into a smooth paste and mix it with the coriander and mung mixture.
5. Add salt required as per taste. Mix all ingredients well.
6. Heat oil in pan on medium high heat enough for deep frying .
7. Take 1 inch sized ball out of above coriander-mung mixture in your hand and place the ball on left hand and press it lightly to form a tikki.
8. Deep fry these tikkis until light brown on both the sides.
9. Drain on absorbent paper .
10.Serve hot with any chutney or can eat with hot hot rice......