Recipe Source:- Manjulas Kitchen
1 1/2 cup Peanuts / Groundnuts
1/4 cup Rice flour
1/2 cup Gram flour / Besan
1 1/2 tsp Red chilli powder
1/2 tsp Turmeric
1 tbsp Coriander powder
1/2 tsp Cumin powder
1 tsp Green chili paste
1/2 tsp Black pepper powder
1 tsp salt, adjust to taste
1/2 tsp Mango powder /amchoor
1/8 tsp Citric acid
1 cup Water
Oil to deep fry
1) In a Non stick pan dry roast grondnuts for 5 minutes on medium flame.Then let it cool down.
2) In a big bowl mix Gram flour ,Rice Flour, Red chilli powder,coriander powder,cumin powder,green chilli paste,salt,turmeric,black pepper powder,amchoor,citric acid well.
3) Add roasted groundnuts to the mixture bowl.
4) Then add water as reqiured making sure the spices and flour stick to the groundnuts uniformly.
5) Heat the oil in a pan on medium heat for deep frying.
6) Apply few drops of oil to your hand so that you can drop groundnuts easily in the oil. While dropping the grondnuts into oil, loosen them with your fingers to make sure the groundnuts are separated and do not form lumps. Groundnuts should be separated while frying.
7) Fry the groundnuts until they turn light brown.
8) Take them out of the oil with a slotted spoon. Place them on a paper towel to absorb the extra oil.
9) After cooling to room temperature, the Groundnuts become crispy.
10) Store Masala Peanuts / Groundnuts in a air tight container.They can be stored for a month.