* 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
* 3/4 cup superfine sugar
* 2 tsp baking powder
* 1/2 tsp baking soda
* 1 tbsp best quality cocoa powder ( I used Hershey's)
* 3/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips or milk chocolate, + 1/4 cup for sprinkling
* 1 cup milk
* 1/3 cup + 2 tsp vegetable oil
* 1 large egg
* 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
* Muffin Tin
* Paper Liners
1) Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Position rack in center of oven. Grease or line muffin cups with paper liners.
2) In a large bowl whisk together all dry ingredients all purpose flour, baking powder, baking soda, cocoa, sugar, and 3/4 cup of the chocolate chips .
3) In another bowl whisk together liquid ingredients milk , vegetable oil, vanilla extract ,lightly beaten egg.
4) Mix the dry and wet ingredients together, remembering that a lumpy batter makes the best muffins.
5) Fill the muffin cups with the batter ,using spoon .Fill up to 3/4 of a cup. Sprinkle the remaining 1/4 cup chocolate chips on top and then bake for 20 minutes or until the muffins are dark, risen and springy or until a toothpick inserted in the center of a muffin comes out clean.
6) Transfer to a wire rack and let it cool for about 5 minutes before removing from pan.
Source:-Nigella Lawson’s Feast