Wish You all the readers of Mom's Recipies a Very Happy and Prosperous Ganesh Chaturthi / Vinayaka Chavathi !
Paneer bhurji is Lip Smacking Paneer delight ,simple easy to make and takes almost no time . It tastes delicious.It is packed with protein and one of the main source of protein especially for vegetarians.
* Paneer or cottage cheese 250 gms
* Onions 2 small
* Tomatoes 2 medium sized
* Green chillies 6 paste
* Bayleaf 1
* Salt as per taste
* Turmeric powder 1/4 tsp
* Garam masala powder 1/4 tsp
* Kasoori methi(dried fenugreek leaves) 1/2 tsp
* Oil 2 tsp
* Butter (optional)
* Milk 1/2 cup
* Cashew nut paste 2 tsp
* Take 2 tsp of oil in a pan,and add chopped onions and a bayleaf.
* Saute onions on medium flame,this way onions will impart sweet taste to the dish.
* After onions turn light brown,add pureed tomatoes and mix well.
* Add green chillies paste,salt,turmeric powder,garam masala powder,and grated paneer(grate it ,DONOT crumble it)
* Now add all the MAGIC ingredients of this recipe ……Cashewnut paste and kasoorimethi ,a dash of butter,and 1/2 cup of boiled milk.
* Mix well and let it cook on high flame for few seconds ,but stirring very frequently,so as to avoid sticking of paneer to the bottom of pan.
* Now lower the flame and let it cook for few minutes ,if needed add few spoons of water.
* Cook till oil separates out from mixture.
* Garnish with coriander leaves and enjoy this lip smacking paneer delight with rotis,naan or phulkas.