Wishing all my Readers a Very Happy and Prosperous Diwali. May this Diwali brings you lots and lots of happiness and big cheer in life !!!
Paneer bhurji is Lip Smacking Paneer delight ,simple easy to make and takes almost no time . It tastes delicious.It is packed with protein and one of the main source of protein especially for vegetarians.
* Paneer or cottage cheese 250 gms
* Onions 2 small
* Tomatoes 2 medium sized
* Green chillies 6 paste
* Bayleaf 1
* Salt as per taste
* Turmeric powder 1/4 tsp
* Garam masala powder 1/4 tsp
* Kasoori methi(dried fenugreek leaves) 1/2 tsp
* Oil 2 tsp
* Butter (optional)
* Milk 1/2 cup
* Cashew nut paste 2 tsp
* Take 2 tsp of oil in a pan,and add chopped onions and a bayleaf.
* Saute onions on medium flame,this way onions will impart sweet taste to the dish.
* After onions turn light brown,add pureed tomatoes and mix well.
* Add green chillies paste,salt,turmeric powder,garam masala powder,and grated paneer(grate it ,DONOT crumble it)
* Now add all the MAGIC ingredients of this recipe ……Cashewnut paste and kasoorimethi ,a dash of butter,and 1/2 cup of boiled milk.
* Mix well and let it cook on high flame for few seconds ,but stirring very frequently,so as to avoid sticking of paneer to the bottom of pan.
* Now lower the flame and let it cook for few minutes ,if needed add few spoons of water.
* Cook till oil separates out from mixture.
* Garnish with coriander leaves and enjoy this lip smacking paneer delight with rotis,naan or phulkas.