Wish You all the readers of Mom's Recipies a Very Happy and Prosperous Ganesh Chaturthi / Vinayaka Chavathi !
The theme is "Sweets Series", since Diwali Festival is near, sure everyone will be preparing Sweets. You can make any kind of sweet and also can send me sweets like with low fat milk, sweets for diabeties, kids favourite, etc... Please mention in the subject.
Please go through the instructions and include all the required information in your post when sending me your entry.
The theme is "Sweet Series". The entry can be any type of sweet. Only condition being it got to be sweet of course!
1) After posting your recipe on your blog, please link it back to this announcement and if possible add the logo.
2) In case you wish to send some dish that you have posted earlier, please repost it with the link to the event and logo. No restrictions on the number of entries...send in as many as you can.
3) Please post only vegetarian recipes for the event since this is a 100% Vegetarian blog. If you are a non-blogger, mail me the recipe and the picture.
4) Send Your entries to email@example.com with Subject line "Sweet Series".
* Your Name
* Blog Name
* Category under which your dish come
* Recipe URL
* Photograph of final dish(Any size).Please give file name as a dish name
5) The deadline for this event is November 4th 2009. Please remember that no late entries will be entertained.
6) There is no limit to the number of entries.
7) The roundup would be published during the Second week of November.
Looking forward to your participation and support for making this event a success.