In India, laddoos come in many varieties.Peanut ladoo is a tasty snack which is prepared under 10 minutes. When we were kids, it would be finished in a single day if my mom prepared it. Also can be used on a day one is fasting.
Peanut (Ground nut) - 1 cup
Powdered Sugar - 1/2 cup
Ghee enough to shape the laddoos
1. Dry-roast peanuts in a large pan until they turn golden brown. The raw smell shouldn't be there. Otherwise it doesn't taste good .
2. Skin them. (For beginners: An easy way to skin: Take peanuts in a large plate and gently rub the nuts with both hands. The skins would come away very easily. Now blow away the skins into the sink.)
3. In a blender, grind the nuts for just 5 seconds.
4. Take in a bowl mix the powdered sugar.
5. Add enough ghee to make round laddoos.
6. Mix well and make small-sized firm balls.
Its quick and easy to make and serve.