And here are some of the tags I received:
1. What is your current obsession?
2. What are you wearing today?
I am wearing my Green Churidar
3. What’s for dinner?
Arbi Fry ,Rasam ,curd and Rice
4. What’s the last thing you bought?
Some vegetables and fruits.
5. What are you listening to right now?
Sounds of children playing outside.
6. What do you think about the person who tagged you?
She is so talented, friendly and sweet.
7. If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be?
My hometown, where I grew up.
8. What are your must-have pieces for summer?
9. If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
10. Which language do you want to learn?
All the languages in the world…
11. What’s your favourite quote?
12. Who do you want to meet right now?
My mom and dad
13. What is your favourite colour?
Pink and Blue
14. What is your favourite piece of clothing in your own closet?
My Green Churidar
15. What is your dream job?
As a Software Professional
16. What’s your favourite magazine?
17. If you had $100 now, what would you spend it on?
Buy toys and dresses for my daughter
18. What do you consider a fashion faux pas?
Clothes that won’t fit well or suit well.
19. Who are your style icons?
20. Describe your personal style.?
21. What are you going to do after this?
Have my Dinner.
22. What are your favourite movies?
It’s very big list
24. What are three cosmetic/makeup/perfume products that you can't live without?
Face Powder (I don’t use cosmetics or make up).
23. What inspires you?
Compliments and encouraging words.
24. Give us three styling tips that always work for you:
Simplicity, Smile and Decent Hair style.
25. What do you do when you “have nothing to wear” (even though your closet’s packed)?
I just mix and match .
26. Coffee or tea?
Tea is a must in the mornings and Coffee sometimes in the evening.
27. What do you do when you are feeling low or terribly depressed?
Just take a stroll in the fresh air or talk with mom.
28. What is the meaning of your name?
Sireesha means a sacred delicate Flower
29. Which other blogs you love visiting?
I love all the blogs.
30. Favorite Dessert/Sweet?
Motichur laddu ,Gajjar Halwa ,Gulab Jamun ,Pooran Poli
What's the best feeling?
To know you are special for someone.
Who do you love most and why ?
I love my daughter the most.
Reason(s) for you to blog?
I love blogging
**The rules are: Respond and rework – answer the questions on your own blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own invention, and add one more question of your own. Then tag eight or ten other people.
I would like to pass this award to my following blogger friends: