Sabudana / Sago - 1 Cup
Powdered Sugar -1/2 Cup
Pure Ghee / Clarified Butter - 1/4 Cup
Ilaychi / Cardamom Powder - 1/2 tsp
Chopped Cashews, Almonds & Raisins -1/4 Cup
1. Dry roast sabudana till it get little bit golden brown. Keep aside to cool down.
2. When sabudana cools down little bit grind it in a grinder to fine powder.
3. Sieve this powder to get fine powder.
4. Beat ghee with spatula till it gets little bit fluffy.
5. Add sugar & beat this again for 5 minutes.
6. Then add cardamom powder, dry fruits & sabudana powder.
7. Mix all these ingredients very well.
8. Now form the mixture, a little at a time, into lime-sized balls. Press gently but firmly with lightly greased palms to ensure they have no cracks and are firm and smooth.
9. Serve these ladoos as a snack.
1. Sabudana powder will remain good for months. You can use this powder while making thalipeeth for vrat.
2. If this mixture get little bit dry, you can add beaten ghee or sprinkle some milk.