Posted by ST at Wednesday, December 23, 2015
These are another colourful and yummy sweet treat to try this Christmas , Eggless Tutti Frutti Muffins. This Tuuti Frutti Muffins are one of the easisest and tastiest best gift to share with friends and family this christmas. This are soft ,buttery and delicious treat... Since you don't need eggs, it can also suit for strict vegetarians.Adding tutti frutti, enhances the taste and will be liked a lot by kids .These muffins came out very delicious ,light ,Extremely moist and fluffy bursting with Tutti Frutti.These are hit in our family and vanished with the wink of an eye...
Prep Time - 15 mins
Cook Time - 25 mins
Yields - 18 Standard size muffins
1 cup = 200 ml
Tutti fruity - 1 1/4cup ( Add as per your taste)
All Purpose flour / Maida - 2 Cups
Vanilla essence - 1 tsp
Milk - 3/4 cup
Baking powder - 1 1/4 tsps
Baling Soda - 1/2 tsp
Yogurt /Curd - 2 Cups (regular )
Cooking Oil - 1 Cup
Powdered Sugar - 3/4 cup ( Add as per your taste)
A pinch of salt
1) Sieve the all purpose flour and keep aside.
2) Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Position rack in center of oven. Grease with baking spray or line muffin cups with paper liners.
3) First in a small bowl ,mix 1 tsp of all purpose flour and tutti frutti and keep aside.
4) In a large bowl whisk together all the wet ingredients yogurt, vanilla extract,milk and oil.
5) In another bowl whisk together all dry ingredients the all purpose flour, salt, sugar, baking powder and baking soda.
6) Add wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and stir only until the ingredients are combined. There should not be any lumps formed.Gently stir in the Tutti Frutti. Do not over mix the batter or tough muffins will result.
7) Fill the muffin cups with the batter, using two spoons or an ice cream scoop or 3/4 of a cup.Do not fill to the brim as we need to leave some space for the muffins to rise.
8) Now place this muffin tray in the oven and bake in the middle of the oven for 20-25 mins until the top is little golden brown. Do a tooth pick test on the muffins. Insert a toothpick in the center of a muffin and see if it comes out clean .
9) Once done remove from Oven and transfer to a wire rack and let it cool for about 10 minutes before removing .
Delicious Egg less tutti frutti muffins are ready. It can be served warm or cold, as you prefer.
1) Each Oven may vary start checking after 15 minutes.
2) The batter should not be too thick. It should be of dropping consistency.