Carrots, potatoes, french beans (cut into tiny cubes)- 2 cups
Canned corn - 1/2 can
Peas - 1/2 cup (frozen)
Onions(finely cut) - 1 cup
Cinnamon -1 stick
Bay leaves -1-2
Ginger-garlic paste -1 tsp
Red chilli powder - 1 tsp.
Turmeric Powder - 1 tsp.
Garam Masala Powder - 1tsp.
Cumin powder - 1/2 tsp
Coriander Powder - 1 tsp
Cumin seeds - 1 tsp
Vegetable oil - 4 tbsp.
Salt to taste
Coriander leaves chopped to garnish
1) Chop the vegtables and para boil the vegetables except onions and tomatoes in a pressure cooker adding some salt and set aside.
2) Make a paste of the tomatoes and 1/2 cup of onions in the blender.
3) Heat oil in a pan.Add cumin seeds when they splutter, add all the spices cloves,cinnamon,bay leaf.
4) Add the onions and fry till transparent.
5) tomato-onion paste and saute until oil separates.
6) Add turmeric powder, chilly powder, garam masala, cumin powder ,coriander powder and salt.
7) Add the cooked vegetables and 1 1/2 cup of water if and cook covered on low flame for 10 minutes.Adjust consistency of curry as per your requirements.
Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot. It Can be served hot with chapathis , naan, roti ,pita bread or even with bread.