Whenever there is leftover dosa batter and bored of making dosas, then you can make these pakoras. These are so easy and quick to prepare and tasty to eat.
* 3 cups Dosa Batter
* 1 ½ cups Maida
* 1 medium Onion (chopped)
* 4 green Chilies paste
* A hand full of Cilantro
* 1 tsp Cumin Seeds
* Oil to deep fry
* Salt to taste
1) Add Maida to the dosa batter and mix well. Keep aside.
2) Add chopped onion , green chilies paste,chopped Cilantro ,cumin seeds to the batter . Add salt to taste and mix well.
3) Heat the oil in a deep-bottomed pan. Then carefully drop the batter into the hot oil with a spoon or hand.
4) When the pakoras turn golden brown in color take them out of the oil and place on a paper towel to drain excess oil.
5) Enjoy the hot pakoras with coconut chutney or desired chutney or tomato ketchup and a cup of tea/coffee. These are perfect for the evening snack.
Any chopped vegetables can be added to these pakoras to make them healthier.