Gobi 65 is a dry curry . I love to have this as a evening snack. U can have this with chapatis if u like.. Its easy to make and this doesn’t take much time to do if u have all the ingredients.
Capsicum- 1 small cut into thin strips
Onion- 1 cut into thin strips
Tomato sauce- 1 ½ tsp
Soya sauce- 1 tsp
Ajinimotto- a pinch (optional)
Ginger-Garlic Paste - 1 tsp
Chilli sauce(optional) – ½ tsp
Chilli powder- 1 tsp
Salt to taste.
1) Clean the cauliflower and cut into small florets.
2) Soak it in hot water for 5 minutes.
3) Drain the cauliflower florets and add corn flour,salt and chilli powder,Ginger-garlic paste to it. Do not add water to it. Just fold in with ur hands. If needed just sprinkle very little water.
4) Heat oil in a pan and deep fry the florets till golden brown . Set aside.
5) Add 2 tsp of oil in another pan and saute the onions and green pepper strips for 2 to 3 mins till the onions are transparent. Remove from fire and set aside.
6) In the same pan add 1 tsp of oil and add add the sauces and ajinimotto. Immediately add the cauliflower florets and saute for 2 minutes in a slow flame. Then add the onion ,green pepper strips. .. remove from flame..Gobi 65 is ready to eat.