4 small sized Burger Rolls.
1 medium sized Cucumber, sliced
4 Salad Tomato, sliced
1 tbsp of Jalapeno Pepper, chopped finely
8 leaves of Lettuce
100 gm Butter
100 gm Cheese Spread
For The Cutlet/Tikki
100 gm Carrots, chopped, boiled
100 gm Beans chopped, boiled
100 gm Peas, boiled
150 gm Potatoes, boiled, peeled, mashed
4 Green Chilli, finely chopped
1/2 tsp Pepper powder
2 tbsp All Purpose Flour
4 tbsp Bread Crumbs
For the veg cutlet/Tikki:
1. Mix carrots, beans, peas, green chilli, potatoes with salt, pepper powder, lemon juice. Mix well divide into balls.
2. Sprinkle all-purpose flour to the balls and flatten the balls with your palm in form of cutlets. Roll them in bread crumbs and Fry them from both slides, till they look brown in color.
To decorate the Burger:
1. Apply butter to burger rolls and Fry for 5 seconds (apply & fry only the inner side of the roll)
2. On the bottom burger roll: Apply cheese spread, Place 1 leaf of lettuce, then Place cucumber slice, tomato slice, the cutlet, again cucumber and tomato, few jalapeno pepper and lastly the lettuce leaf. Before Placing the top roll apply cheese spread and fix with tooth pick.
3. Repeat the same procedure for the rest 3-burger rolls and serve with tomato ketchup.
The effort is Worth.....Enjoy!!!
Labels: veg burger