Recipe Source :- Tarla Dalal
½ cup chopped cabbage
1 cup boiled cauliflower florets
1 cup boiled tender green peas
2 cups peeled and cubed white pumpkin (doodhi / lauki)
1 tsp cornflour
1 tsp chopped green chillies
5 tbsp cashewnut paste
2 tsp Kitchen King masala
4 tbsp cream
4 tbsp milk
¾ cup fresh ( whisked)
2 tbsp oil
Sugar to taste
Salt to taste
1. Cook the pumpkin cubes in ¼ cup of water with salt .Let them cool.Then blend to a smooth puree. Then keep aside.
2. Heat the oil in a pan then add cabbage and green chillies.
3. Add the pumpkin puree, cashewnut paste, Kitchen King masala, sugar and salt and cook for some time.
4. Mix cornflour with milk and add to the gravy.
5. Mix in whisked curd and vegetables and simmer till the gravy thickens.
6. Remove from the flame, add the cream and mix well.
7. Serve hot.
This recipe is reaching Curry Mela hosted by Srivalli